On July 4th, 1776 there was a document that declared the united States to be a free nation. The British Empire (The most free, and best nation in the world) had been perverted into tyranny. It was the right and duty of the colonists to through off that government and provide new guards for their securities. The same thing has happened today, the "best nation in the world" has been perverted into tyranny, and it is time for Independence.There is much argument over the Constitutionality of secession, but any reasonable man will agree that there is a moral right to secession and independence.It is my prayer that all of those who read this document will turn their thoughts and loyalties to God, and their families, over a perverted national government and nation, and see the Moral right and DUTY of independence.
1. Public prayer, even voluntary prayer, is denied in schools paid for by us taxpayers. Our children our not allowed to pray publicly in government owned buildings, God is not allowed to be mentioned in textbooks, and our children are forced to learn the disdainful state religion of "evolution".
2. Un-Constitutional federal income taxes cripple the family economy forcing the father to work outside the home, and many times forcing the mother to work.
3. Our scriptural command to protect our families is under attack with various "gun-control" laws. To protect our families, we must register our guns with the government, or face prosecution.
4. Our Scriptural Command to instruct our children in righteousness is under attack with child raising laws, and the jobs as parents are being taken over by organizations such as the DCF.
5. Any law the Federal Government wants to pass is forced on the Sovereign States, thanks to the abominable 14th Amendment. This violates our GOD-GIVEN right to self government.
6. You now rent your property, and freedom from the government, and you are only a State-Appointed foster care-giver to your children. If you don't pay the rent on your property (The numerous Un-Constitutional forms of property tax) the government takes it away from you, and auctions it off. If you don't pay the rent on your freedom (The unconstitutional federal income tax) you get your freedom taken away and you are sent to federal prison to think over your "crime". If you don't raise your child in a way the government sees fit, your job as foster care-giver is taken back by the state and reassigned.
7. The Regime in Washington D.C. has, for 150 years, crippled our national economy, become aggressive abroad and despotic at home, has secured it's grip on the citizen with "police" agencies such as the CIA, and FBI. It now has a force of hundreds of thousands of peacetime soldiers at it's complete bidding, now able to be put into action against anyone the federal government wishes, or able to be transferred to the U.N. to do ITS bidding.
8. Now, in addition to renting your freedom and land from the government, there is NO property rights left. The executive order in this link gives the federal government the right to seize the property of someone they believe to "Threaten the security and stabilization of Iraq". Way to go Bush, you will take away American Citizen's freedoms, but durn it, you will bring DEMOCRACY to Iraq! http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2007/07/20070717-3.html
9. The Biblical Principle that those who will not work, will not eat is undermined by welfare and government food stamp programs, and all of these are paid for by honest, hard working, middle class men.
10. The Responsibility of the Church and the Family to take care of the elderly and widows is undermined by federal programs such as Social Security and Medicare.
11. The Middle Class, those who keep America running, are slowly disappearing, thanks to the meddling of the Government into virtually every part of our lives, they either break it big, or are taxed into the ground.
12. There is not part of your life that the government does not have SOME part in. Think about it for a while, and you'll realize it is true.
13. (This applies to all proud peoples, but I am hitting it from the Southern View) Our proud and distinct entity as a Southern People is under attack daily. We are being invaded from the South by Illegal Immigrants, and from the North by meddling yankees. Our beautiful land and culture is being homogenized with all other cultures and peoples into a proposition nation, and an "American People". Our pride and loyalty is going from Tallahassee, Birmingham, Jackson, Charleston etc to Washington DC. Our loyalty for our people is being drawn to abstract things such as the "global community, the environment, and the nation", and above all this we are forced to support it through our tax dollars in the form of "education" in the government schools.
14. The regime in Washington has, for 150 years, declared us out of it's protection by its actions, and actions speak louder than words.It has given our sovereignty tothe U.N., it has purposely allowed massive amounts of illegalimmigrants into our country, it has sent of our boys to die in foreignwars that accomplish nothing but nation building, and "Spreading Democracy"to places wich never have had democracy, never will, and don't want "democracy".They have attempted to turn our Biblicaly-Based Republic into ahumanist version of "democracy". Last but not least they have REBELLEDagainst their authority (The Constitution, the States, and the People) usurped our duty's as Men,Fathers and churches, and taken them for themselves.
15. The murder of un-born babies is condoned and protected under the guise of "women's choice", and with this precedent virtually any horrible practice or procedure can be allowed.
16. Our young ladies our turned into feminists and our young men into sodomized "guys" by the government "schools" which we are forced to pay for. Therefore we are forced to support immoral and ungodly principles as long as we are under the current regime.
The current system is not feasibly able to be returned to a federated Republic. Both parties are one and the same, statist perverts. The federal government has absolute power, as did England in 1776, to stop attempts to change it. We have petitioned this to be changed for 180 years, but nothing happened. It is now our right and DUTY to "abjure the realm" and raise godly families that serve Him, not the government. We must return to the land, and become a self-sustaining people. After we separate ourselves as a distinct, God-Fearing nation we will naturally "dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them".
Read the words of the great Virginian, Thomas Jefferson in the Declaration of Independence.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. - That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, - That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes;
and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.
But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their futuresecurity.I do not think the reasons I have listed are 'light or transient" at all, they deal mostly with something far more important than a nation with the name United States of America staying "United", they deal with our Lord, and our families. It is time for us free men to declare as a free people that we have No King But Jesus! While the Southern people are a distinct people, we must confederate with other free peoples who wish a federate Republic once more. It is time for independence, and once that is achieved the federal empire that has risen will crumble and fall, and we will be a free nation/nations again. May God Bless a Righteous and Noble cause.Deo Vindice.R.G. Miller
Read the "Declaration of Causes for Separation for the Christian People"